I humbly submit this to the body of Christ:
Discipleship Curriculum: 10 Lessons
Each lesson includes:
- focus on 1 foundational teaching of Christianity
- a teaching video
- a teaching outline
- homework (to help people obey and teach others)
The lessons were designed to aid people in discipling others in the faith. The original intent was that:
- you share Lesson 1 with a person/group to do on their own,
- they watch on their own and then apply and teach it to someone else,
- after 1-2 weeks, you regather to discuss,
- after regathering, you give them the next lesson to watch/do, etc.
Of course, they can be reused and modified however the Lord and you see fit.